Live Band Experience Days
Take To The Stage
Take to the stage and perform as the lead guitarist in our professional live band workshops. Our band experience days gives you the opportunity in a relaxed and supportive environment to rock out with a live band. Full backline and teaching content provided. All you require is yourself, your guitar and a little bit of confidence.
What Song Can I Play?
Each student on the day will have their chance to shine and perform one of the songs from the set list below. The choice is yours so pick wisely.
1. EASY LOVER – PHIL COLLINS
2. VERTIGO – U2
3. TIMES LIKE THESE – THE FOO FIGHTERS
4. UMBRELLA – RHIANNA
5. A LITTLE RESPECT – WHEATUS
6. SHAPE OF YOU – ED SHEERAN
7. WATERMELON SUGAR – HARRY STYLES
8. HEY YA – OUTKAST
9. POKER FACE – LADY GA GA
10. KISS – PRINCE
11. LAST NIGHT – THE STROKES
12. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME – BON JOVI
13. I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOVE – THE DARKNESS
14. ALL THE SMALL THINGS – BLINK 182
15. PARADISE CITY – GUNS N’ ROSES
1. LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU – ROBBIE WILLIAMS
2. SHUT UP AND DANCE – WALK THE MOON
3. CAN’T STOP – RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS
4. ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME – COLDPLAY
5. I BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR – ARTIC MONKEYS
6. THE BEST – TINA TURNER
7. KEEP ON MOVIN’ – FIVE
8. TEENAGE DIRTBAG – WHEATUS
9. DAKOTA – STEREOPHONICS
10. MR. BRIGHTSIDE – THE KILLERS
11. MYSTERIOUS GIRL – PETER ANDRE
12. SWEET CHILD O MINE – GUNS N’ ROSES
13. DON’T STOP ME NOW – QUEEN
14. ALL RIGHT NOW – FREE
15. HOTEL CALIFORNIA – THE EAGLES
16. SUPERSTITION – STEVIE WONDER
17. FUNKY MUSIC – WILD CHERRY
How Often Do These Events Run?
We run these events twice per year. Keep an eye on our social media pages for more details as the dates are released. The events run from 11am until 3pm. We advise bringing along a packed lunch. Coffee & Tea refreshments will be provided throughout the day. Find out more about the next event here.
Sunday 8th October 2023
“Richard is a fantastic guitar coach. As an experienced guitarist he has helped me enormously with those important and missing parts of my playing repertoire. Great knowledge with skilful delivery of information. Highly recommended for any standard of musician.”
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
“I’m very happy to recommend Rich for your electric guitar lessons. He’s enthusiastic, motivating and encourages you without ever putting you down. I love the mix of theory, techniques, jamming and learning a song. If you’ve ever had (and hated) classical piano lessons as a kid, this is a refreshing approach!
He has a great little studio where lessons are delivered in a personal and relaxed manner, through some great equipment. All you need is an electric guitar and a willingness to become a better guitar player.
I’m really enjoying having a structured learning approach and I’m already using my practice time more efficiently and I’m seeing the difference. (I should add … Rich is an excellent guitar player!)”
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
How Do I Book?
To book onto our next band experience day click the button below.